Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Brain is my body guard!!!!

The brain has an exceptional way of protecting itself. I Think.  I look back on times when I was so terribly upset about something that I couldn’t even sleep.   And I try to recall some of those events in my life and it is difficult to achieve.  Hence, I am just cooperating with my brain at this point in my life.  If my brain refuses to bring those bad memories forward then ok, I am cool with that.  But what is awesome about my brain is it lets me recall fun and happy events in my life.  I remember when I was six years old and we were out outside on the school yard and this huge beautiful butterfly was flying among all the children and everyone was laughing and chasing it. I was just standing there laughing and smiling. And this beautiful butterfly flew directly into my hands.  All of the kids were amazed and gathered around me like I was a movie star. I felt special.  As I released the butterfly back into the sky,   I felt empowered.  So I am going to let my bodyguard continue to protect me.  I would love to hear some comments on something good that your remarkable brain held on too.  I hope your day went well today, if it did not, just know that it will probably be one of those days you brain goes into bodyguard mode.    It was a pleasure talking to you today. Talk to you soon.
Towanda

No comments:

Post a Comment