Monday, April 18, 2011

LET YOUR HATERS BE YOUR MOTIVATOR!! JOIN MHAM!

I remember when I was  ruthless.  A brutal reactor.  A merciless time bomb.  A vicious presser cooker.  “Off the chain” is what some people would say! I remember  boldly  confronting this individual that I thought had wrong me and telling them very aggressively that I was 007 ( James Bond ) and that it would “behoove”  them not to ever  try  me. I was audaciously fearless. I believed that I was that powerful.  It actually had gotten to a point that other people would tell me something someone said just to see how I would react.  It was “Showtime at the Apollo” for them. I am so glad that period of my life was brief.   I am writing this blog to let you know how I turned that explosive energy into a positive.  I learned that when I got that angry and upset that I was giving that person power over me.  I was passed over for a promotion on a job that I was clearly qualified for and the person who was promoted to the position was best friend s with the boss.  I decided that day to apply for law school. I applied for several schools and now I am a months away from graduation.  Still to this day when something happens that is upsetting or someone does something intentional or non-intentional to me, I spend more time writing on my upcoming books.   I think it is ok to get a little ticked off but not to a point where you are consumed with it or you step outside of yourself.  Use that energy or stress for something more important!  I think about my aunt (May she rest in peace) She was a very sweet person but to me she was 007 (James Bond) She would snap if you angered her in any way.  Years back at the airport, they had a “Red Chair” for people that were daring reactors. Well my aunt was put in the “Red Chair”.  The sassy young blonde at the airport counter was popping off at the mouth and being really ugly to my aunt. You do not want to know what my aunt did!  But I guess that is why they increased airport security and added more air marshals.  You all will have to read Syrup Sandwich and Sugar Water, when it is released!  Nonetheless, I brought my aunt up to say that years ago they put you in a chair to calm you down, these days they take you to jail and then you are sued for mental anguish. So again, save that stress for something important! Do not waste it on a hater.    Now if you are a hater and know it, please just stop.  You are blocking your blessing.  On the other hand; if you are being hated on, know that you are not alone.  Hold your head up high because you are a part of a prestigious group. MHAM (My Haters Are Motivators  Club).  All MHAM members know that I love ya. We will be electing officers soon, any interested party please leave your name and what office you would like. Anyone interested in joining  MHAM  please leave your name. Thanks, hope this helps and  talk to you soon.
Towanda

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! You are so positive it is scary. I don't know how you do it. Hang in there and be focused, there is a reason for everything.

    ReplyDelete